There she is eying me from her big girl Exersauser…which by the way, she actually moves around in and interacts with these days! My little ChloWorm is growing up so fast!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 medium zucchini squash
- 2 cups corn (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tsp olive or coconut oil
- 2 large cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut boneless skinless chicken breast into 1 inch cubes.
- Preheat skillet on medium heat, add 1 tsp oil, swirl to coat.
- Add 1 clove of crushed garlic and cook for 10 seconds. Add chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 10 minutes uncovered while stirring occasionally.
- Move chicken to a bowl and set aside.
- Cut zucchini into half moon shapes.
- Cook the same way as the chicken (steps 2-4) but for 6 minutes only.
- Add chicken back into skillet and stir.
- Add crumbled feta. Sprinkle half over skillet and stir.
- Remove from heat.
- Plate your dish and sprinkle the remaining feta on the dish!
This is a great dish for any time of the year! The best part is just how simple it is to put together and make. The ingredients are limited and most you probably have in your home. I’m also picky about what foods I eat leftover and I really enjoyed this dish!