Happy Thursday y’all! I have a fun challenge for y’all on my Try This Thursday! Today is a 10-15 Challenge Workout.
Start with set 1 and complete all 3 exercises for 10 reps. Then starting from the beginning, complete all of the exercises for 11 reps. Continue until you’ve completed each exercise for a total of 15 reps. Next, do the same for set 2! Each set has a lower body, upper body and core exercises designed to give you a total body workout.
A few clarification tips:
- This is similar to the renegade row to mountain climber. Just take out the T-Press this guy adds in! Essentially its 1 plank rows on each side then 4 mountain climbers!
- Here is an example of a suitcase crunch!
- For the lunges, it’s 10 on each side (then 11, 12, so on…) not total. No cheating!
- Squat low on the squats and be sure to touch the ground and jump high for the frog jumps!
- Keep your low back on the ground for the leg lower and lifts. If you feel like it’s coming off, give your knees a slight bend to shorten your lever length and it should help.
- Push ups. Try them on your toes first and drop to your knees when you can’t stay on your toes anymore. Try at least one each time.
Now get out there, give it a go and let me know what you think! Remember that you are capable of more than you give yourself credit for. You can do it!
What’s your current favorite workout from a blog or Pinterest?
I’d love more ideas for my classes and clients!