Oh hello! Y’all may not remember who I am. It’s me, Amy. These last two months have been a crazy, insane whirlwind full of nonstop activity! Let’s see where do I begin. We’ll start back at the beginning of May. I know that I have shared some of this with y’all, but there was so much I missed!
- spent some time in College Station.
- celebrated my first Mother’s Day!
|Mom’s birthday trip to Coushatta Casino in Kinder, LA!|
- welcomed baby Renee Crowson into the world.
- went to San Francisco for a long weekend trip for JP’s 30th birthday.
- took Chloe to the beach for the 1st time.
- welcomed Charlotte to Texas on June 1st!
- watched my baby brother graduated from high school.
- spent a week crazy with wedding preperations.
- took some time to seriously pamper ourselves. Massages, Torchy’s Tacos, Mani/Pedis, Eyebrow waxs, the whole shebang!
- rehearsed for the greatest wedding of the year!
- spent a day relaxing, sipping mimosas and getting beautified with the most amazing girls.
- stood by Emily’s side as she married her best friend, soulmate and life long parter!