Happy Monday my lovelies! I don’t now about y’all, but I kicked this Monday off with a bang. Back to back clients starting at 5:30am followed by a 5 mile run at Memorial Park in 60 degree weather! Perfection! Now it’s time to tell y’all all about my weekend and share a delicious pumpkin recipe before tackling the task of cleaning my house!
So clearly Saturday was a blast at my parents followed by a lazy, cool Sunday morning before heading home so I could teach step. Since the cool front blew in, I couldn’t resist being outside for the rest of the day. After step, JP, Char and I went out to Little Woodrow’s which is an outdoor sports bar to watch football and have a few drinks! Excellent end to our first low key weekend in over a month!
Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow
- 9 cups cinnamon Chex
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter (I used Trader Joe’s but Biscoff Spread is perfect!)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup powder sugar
- Melt white chocolate chips in a pot over the stove.
- Add in cookie butter and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until completely melted and combined. Make sure not to let it over heat! Burnt chocolate is no fun friends!
- Remove from heat and fold in cinnamon Chex until all Chex are coated.
- Pour mixture into gallon size bag and add powdered sugar. Shake to coat. If you prefer more powdered sugar, feel free to add up to 2 1/2 cups. I just like mine with less 🙂
- If you have any fun fall or Halloween sprinkles or candies add those as well!
- Pour puppy chow into super cute fall dish and enjoy! And by enjoy, I mean eat it all on Friday night while cooking dinner with friends 🙂
Do y’all have a favorite puppy chow recipe? Share share!
What’s your favorite way to spend a lazy weekend?