Happy Monday lovelies! I don’t know about y’all, but I kicked this Monday off with a bang. Back-to-back clients starting at 5:30am followed by a 5 mile run at Memorial Park in 60-degree weather! Perfection! Fall is truly in the air. Speaking of fall today I want to share a delicious pumpkin spice puppy chow recipe before tackling the task of cleaning my house!
I am personally obsessed with everything pumpkin spice. Call me basic, but it’s delicious and I’m all for a yummy fall flavor. If pumpkin spice isn’t necessarily your thing, you may still enjoy this recipe as you can easily bump up or lay off the pumpkin spice flavoring.
I came up with this pumpkin spice puppy chow recipe simply because it made sense to combine two of my favorite things: pumpkin spice AND puppy chow. Or muddy buddies, whichever you want to call it! The best thing about puppy chow is that the flavors are so easy to change up based on the type of chocolate and flavors you add into the mix!
With just 5 ingredients, you can make this delicious fall-inspired treat too!
Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow
- 9 cups cinnamon Chex
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Cookie Butter (I used Trader Joe’s but Biscoff Spread is perfect!)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup powder sugar
- Melt white chocolate chips in a pot over the stove.
- Add in cookie butter and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until completely melted and combined. Make sure not to let it over heat! Burnt chocolate is no fun friends!
- Remove from heat and fold in cinnamon Chex until all Chex are coated.
- Pour mixture into gallon size bag and add powdered sugar. Shake to coat. If you prefer more powdered sugar, feel free to add up to 2 1/2 cups. I just like mine with less 🙂
- If you have any fun fall or Halloween sprinkles or candies add those as well!
- Pour puppy chow into super cute fall dish and enjoy! And by enjoy, I mean eat it all on Friday night while cooking dinner with friends 🙂