Back again. Amy’s back! Tell a friend.
HA! A little Slim Shady for you. But seriously, I’m back. HAPPY 2018! I’ve missed this space of mine, but I really did need a good, solid break. I originally planned on coming back at the start of the new year, but I wasn’t ready. I needed a little more time and space. I needed to not worry about what to post and how to come back for a little bit longer. In the end, I didn’t worry about how to come back. I just picked up my computer and gave it a go. And whatever comes to my head today is pretty much what y’all are going to get!
Here are my plans for this year and this space of mine. I want to blog 2-3 times a week. I’d love to be able to schedule my posts ahead of time, but to be honest, I’m not good at that! I can get a couple scheduled, but I have yet to be able to maintain that style of blogging. I truly blog in the moment about what’s on my mind and what’s going on in my life! That being said, I’m still going to be blogging about the goings on in my life. There will be plenty about my family, especially little miss Chloe, my travel experiences, my health and fitness journey and my day to day life. I hope to include more how tos, recipes and workouts. I strayed from those towards the end of last year as I tried to catch up with all my travel posts! Speaking of travel posts, I have a few more of those to come. I have yet to blog about Denmark or my brother’s wedding in Colorado. They won’t be forgotten.
So there you have it! You can expect…
- More amazing travel posts! Not only catch up, but I have a couple trips already planned for this year!
- More Disney! That’s right, my annual Disney Princess girls weekend is coming up in just one month.
- More running and races! I took some time off running, but I’ve got several races coming up the next couple of months.
- More Chloe! Because let’s be real, I’m obsessed with her.
- More workouts! I have a few already put together. I’m hoping to get some quick videos made to provide an example instead of an explanation.
- More recipes. Honestly, I have barely cooked at all this year. I’ve been off to a slow start, but I’m hoping to get in gear and share my tasty creations with y’all.
- New exciting things! No spoilers, but I promise you’ll be excited…I am!