It’s time for a Friday Favorites post! There are so many things coming up that I am absolutely looking forward to: football & tailgating, marathon training season, fall & dressing up my baby girl, and so much more! Here are some of my current favorites that I have or I’m crushing on!
Let’s start from the left top to bottom:
- Nursing Scarf: This is perfect for fall outfits and allows me to stylishly cover up while I’m feeding baby girl! I have one similar in grey and white chevron print. My mom bought this for me then my Aunt Dianne took some measurements and created two new ones for me! One has a beautiful floral print and the other is a fun and colorful stripy print.
- Fall Baby Clothes: JP often says that he thinks one of my favorite things to do with Chloe is dress her up. Well he’s not entirely wrong. I absolutely love picking out her outfits and dressing her up. Even just putting on adorable onesies or sleepers brightens my day. She’s just so cute in everything that I put on her! I’m super excited for adorable fall baby clothes! She has so many cute jackets and sweaters. Of course it’ll be a few more months before Houston is cool enough for those.
- Fun Running Tanks: Anything that has a Texas on it is adorable and a wardrobe necessity in my book. Plus it’s pink! I have some other cute ones in my collection with awesome sayings like “Will Run for Peanut Butter”!
- The Perfect Running Shoes: I’ve talked about running shoes on here before. (here, here, here, here) Mizuno is by far my favorite and go to shoes for running. The Wave Rider 17s and 18s are the two pairs that I’m currently switching between, but I’ll need some new ones soon. And you better believe I’ll be sticking with Mizuno! Marathon training season, I’m ready for you! And Chloe is too (with her awesome jogging stroller!).
- Tailgating Attire: Kendra Scott with maroon Aggie dresses are in my near future! I love all of my tailgating clothes from dresses made out of t-shirts to the cutest maroon outfits…bring on football and all the awesomeness that comes with it!
|Chloe stop trying to grow out of your newborn clothes!|