Hi there! I’m back! And hopefully I’ll slowly start posting more again. Here’s what happened since I last updated you with my 39 Week Bumpdate!
The past few weeks, I…
- …had a baby! Chloe Grace Gougler entered the world on July 29, 2015 at 3:21pm.
- …experienced a great and fairly easy vaginal delivery and spent just 2 1/2 days in the hospital.
- …started adjusting to life at home with baby.
- …had lots of visitors! Chloe is so very loved and I’m incredibly thankful for everyone in her life.
- …had Chloe’s first photoshoot! I can’t wait to see the pictures that Marci captured of Chloe. Based on what I saw during her session, I know I’m going to love them!
- …spent some time in Sugar Land at my parents’ just to get out of the house.
- …snuggled my little girl as often as possible.
- …went to my mom’s World Breastfeeding Week event at her hospital! #normalizebreastfeeding (My mom is a lactation consultant and neonatal nurse and has been the biggest life saver. I don’t know what I would do with out her!)
- …had what would have been my first day home alone with Chloe. And by that I mean, today is JP’s first day of work, but luckily JP’s mom is here to help me! She has been such a God send the last few days. I’m so thankful that she doesn’t start work until later this week 🙂