Hi there! I’m back! And hopefully I’ll slowly start posting more again. Here’s what happened since I last updated you with my 39 Week Bumpdate!
The past few weeks, I…
- …had a baby! Chloe Grace Gougler entered the world on July 29, 2015 at 3:21pm.
- …experienced a great and fairly easy vaginal delivery and spent just 2 1/2 days in the hospital.
- …started adjusting to life at home with baby.
- …had lots of visitors! Chloe is so very loved and I’m incredibly thankful for everyone in her life.
- …had Chloe’s first photoshoot! I can’t wait to see the pictures that Marci captured of Chloe. Based on what I saw during her session, I know I’m going to love them!
- …spent some time in Sugar Land at my parents’ just to get out of the house.
- …snuggled my little girl as often as possible.
- …went to my mom’s World Breastfeeding Week event at her hospital! #normalizebreastfeeding (My mom is a lactation consultant and neonatal nurse and has been the biggest life saver. I don’t know what I would do with out her!)
- …had what would have been my first day home alone with Chloe. And by that I mean, today is JP’s first day of work, but luckily JP’s mom is here to help me! She has been such a God send the last few days. I’m so thankful that she doesn’t start work until later this week 🙂
So I’ve been really busy. Busy being a new mom and getting used to life with little Chloe. I’m so glad she’s here and we’re looking forward to starting some sort of routine. I’m blessed to get to stay home with her until October. I’m going to soak up every single day because they’re already going so fast! How is my baby girl 12 days old already?!
I’m planning on sharing her whole birth story once I can sit down and put all on my thoughts and emotions into words. Then hopefully I’ll be back to blogging about fitness, food, Chloe, football, travel and more!